Getting simple yet elegant tattoos has become a new trend among women. Some are quite big while some are absolutely small and adorable. Some are simply aesthetically pleasing, some have deep meanings. People these days are open to people who get tattoos and not consider them someone out of the world. And probably this is the reason people are not afraid to flaunt their tattoos anymore.
So if you are a woman who loves to get inked and looking for something, you can get inspiration from these unconventional tattoos!
1. A good powerful phrase for the strong woman you are
2. Some self-love because no love is better than loving yourself
3. Go bold with this tattoo for the one who don’t care
4. Not giving any fucks. This tattoo is something that we all need!
5. A woman’s best friend and something that makes her feel confident
6. Simple yet elegant with these lines and dots on your fingers
7. Amazing half mandala on the wrist
8. Simple laurel wreath, the symbol of victory and triumph
9. A tiny lightning bolt for the wonder woman you are
10. Some symbols. Doesn’t have to really mean something
11. Bohemian design for your fingers
12. Simple leaves for the middle finger
13. Minimalist flowers that symbolize femininity, beauty, and love
14. Triangles that represents Holy Trinity
15. A tree for someone who is growing strong constantly and overcoming all the obstacles coming their way
16. Mandala flower that emulates a sense of harmony
17. Arrow represents the fight it takes to get there and personal achievement
18. Clouds that rains gems
19. Barren tree to make you feel connected to your past, your ancestors, or your family
20. Glyph design
21. Bright sunflower for the bright, colorful life
22. A black rose that stands for the beginning of new things and major change in your life
24. This powerful design
25. Some pink flowers
26. Blue pansy flower
27. Lines on your toe fingers for the minimalistic person you are
28. Simple beautiful flower on the back of the ear
29. Doesn’t flower work anywhere?